Application Engineer Automotive (f/m)
Toposens developed the first 3D ultrasonic sensor worldwide, enabling autonomous vehicles to perceive their environment with echolocation, similar to a bat. Ranging from intelligent robots to autonomously driving cars, we can equip a multitude of technologies with a completely new way of environmental perception to make them smarter and safer. Together with well-known companies, we work on exciting future technologies. It is our goal to actively play a part in those future technologies and thereby make our world a little bit better every day.
- Work in an aspiring high tech startup in the area of autonomous driving and robotics with well-known customers
- You can actively shape your own role and bring in your own ideas
- We are a loyal, fun-loving team and organize regular team events
- We offer you a permanent contract, ESOP and a market-standard salary
- Our office is located in the lovely Munich
- Fresh fruits, cereals, coffee etc.
- Plan & Execute: Set up and organize the engineering part of our automotive division professionally and execute customer projects in this area.
- Requirements Engineering: Determine customer requirements and ensure that these requirements are incorporated into our products.
- Build: Use your hands-on engineering skills to adjust or extend our sensor software and hardware to fit our customers’ requirements.
- Guidelines & Processes: Ensure that product development and validation are performed according to applicable standards (e.g. ISO 26262).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or science
- Min. 5 years experience in automotive development, preferably in AD or ADAS
- Good understanding of perception technologies
- Good working knowledge of Autosar, ISO 26262 and bus systems
- Experience with embedded software & hardware
- Problem-solver, ability to work independently and in a team
Your contact person: Kerstin Bruckner