Hardware Engineer (m/f)
Toposens developed the first 3D ultrasonic sensor worldwide, enabling autonomous vehicles to perceive their environment with echolocation, similar to a bat. Ranging from intelligent robots to autonomously driving cars, we can equip a multitude of technologies with a completely new way of environmental perception to make them smarter and safer. Together with well-known companies, we work on exciting future technologies. It is our goal to actively play a part in those future technologies and thereby make our world a little bit better every day.
- Work in an aspiring high tech startup in the area of autonomous driving and robotics with well-known customers
- You can actively shape your own role and bring in your own ideas
- We are a loyal, fun-loving team and organize regular team events
- We offer you a permanent contract, ESOP and a market-standard salary
- Our office is located in the heart of lovely Munich
- Fresh fruits, cereals, coffee etc.
- Laboratory, test room etc. – Space for creativity and solutions!
- Hardware development of digital microprocessor systems as well as analog electronic circuits
- Simulation and design of the circuits, also with regard to production and standard-compliant product design
- Connection of external interfaces (USB, Ethernet etc.)
- Conducting tests during the development process
- Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience in analogue and digital circuit technology
- In-depth knowledge of relevant ECAD tools, such as Altium Designer, Eagle
- Practical experience in electronics, development, circuit technology, microcomputer microprocessor technology
- Communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team
- German and english language skills
Your contact: Kerstin Bruckner