Test and Quality Engineer (m/f)
Toposens developed the first 3D ultrasonic sensor worldwide, enabling autonomous vehicles to perceive their environment with echolocation, similar to a bat. Ranging from intelligent robots to autonomously driving cars, we can equip a multitude of technologies with a completely new way of environmental perception to make them smarter and safer. Together with well-known companies, we work on exciting future technologies. It is our goal to actively play a part in those future technologies and thereby make our world a little bit better every day.
- Work in an aspiring high tech startup in the area of autonomous driving, robotics and Smart Building with well-known customers
- You can actively shape your own role and bring in your own ideas
- Diverse tasks, a steep learning curve and responsibility for your own projects
- We are a loyal, fun-loving team and organize regular team events
- We offer you a permanent contract, ESOP and a market-standard salary
- Fresh fruits, cereals, coffee etc.
- Laboratory, test room etc. – Space for creativity and your own solutions!
- Coordination and execution of system test tasks and functional tests for our sensor systems
- Construction of test setups and laboratory test facilities, test automation
- Creating of test specifications, test protocols and test reports, bug reports
- Ensuring compliance in SW development with ASPICE Level 3 (ISO/IEC 15504-2) and development of the sensor with ISO 26262
- Plan, optimize and implement quality management processes
- Collection, analysis and evaluation of quality-relevant key figures
- Research and implementation of relevant national and international standards
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, information technology or similar
- Knowledge in the programming of measuring, control or automation tasks, e.g. with LabView
- Experience in the statistical evaluation of measurement results, e.g. with Origin or similar
- Experience in the design and construction of test benches
- Knowledge in dealing with embedded systems and their interfaces and communication systems
- Preferably experience in the automotive industry or in mass production
Your contact: Kerstin Bruckner